Friday, July 23, 2010

Song

D major

Oh, I'm happy oh tonight,
the world is shining bright,
please don't say goodbye, oh today.

So, I'm going to try and stop time,
put my batteries all in a line,
but even if seconds go, the memories of you still stay.

Chorus:
Can ten thousand angels,
sing my song,
with the same heart,
the same look in your eyes
whenever I look at you,
And like a bird my feelings soar,
a picture in the clear blue sky,
this fireworks inside of me,
can the angels sings about tonight.

(la di da >sfx)

Oh, I'm feeling really good,
not studying like I should,
now the alphabets starts with 'U' and 'I'.

So hey, I think that I'm in love,
is it meant from up above?
Well, I think you know,
cos the feelings on my face and smiles just show.

(repeat chorus)

Bridge:
Oh, it's never easy,
when this love's from one party,
and you just feel so alone, so alone,
But soon,
time will tell you what you know,
something you felt from long ago,
then you'll look up and you'll see me!

(repeat chorus)

No comments: