Thursday, August 12, 2010

anger anger anger

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrr

is this an omen???

Now not only did I have a stalker, now I have another one!!

hate hate hate

frustrated to d MAXXXXX

Singapore is proving to be a horrible horrible exp atm!!!

I pity all the cute cute girls who get this kind of thing, but at least their stronger for it, plus most of the time, I think cute girls' admirers are more sane than this psycho people who tak faham what is NO!

angryyyyyyy.

So I was going back to sg when I got this PSYCHO person who suddenly sms me and said that he talked to me on FB. I was all nice and said 'sry wrong no' and he knows me by name, PSYCHO ALERT.

So conclusion?

1) someone hack into my acc and did what they did under my name. Seems not possible though. A coincidence it's a sg no that I dunno? You can only chat with your frens right?
2) STALKER 1 who has my no, bought a new no. to stalk me once again or gave it to his fren to stalk me.
3) Someone really got the wrong Andrea<< unlikely cos normally if you ignore the first time, they'll find easier prey.
4) Some senior/person playing a prank on me << a senior told me about it a while ago that seniors sometimes do that.

Suspicion 2 seems very likely

So I ignored his sms like the deranged frightened poor girl that I am, and he is still smsin me. What the?? It's alright, right? Just ignore the poor, sadly deprived boy. He won't come to my room or wait outside my room door like STALKER 1, right?

There is something seriously wrong with the guys here. I gotta find a nice decent Korean boy to settle down with. Preferably one that goes by the name G-dragon!

Well, it taught me a lesson, dun give my no. to random ppl. =(

Is this an omen? One of the reasons why I wanted to take law was to learn how to use it! So, If I knew the law, I would know if I can arrest that guy or send a warrant against him >=(

Gahhhhhhh, GOD HELP ME!

"BE ON YOUR GUARD! STAND FIRM IN THE FAITH; BE MEN OF COURAGE; BE STRONG!!"
1 Cor 16:13

1 comment:

Pa-no Renee said...

i don't know what to say to that.
Bl**** stalker!! i agree with u babe, on Stalker no2. my gosh!!!
it's terrible. this sucks.