Sunday, August 29, 2010

Since my last post

Not very productive, or as productive and no life as I want.

I just found out I got rejected by Eusoff Drama!! I actually really wanted to join that club. I don't think I did that bad of an audition... cos I really sis my best and hoped for it. Whoa. Rejection. Haha

But as I write this all down, it's sort of therapeutic. Now I just want to know why I didn't get in. Was it my voice etc etc, if I'm really untalented, I don't want to attempt anymore, I mean, like done deal, right?? Oh well.

Slight depressing, but totally deserve it. It's good, cos lots of activities that I'm joining. Chingay performer is out and Drama is out, so 6 clubs in total?

haha

haha

ha

*EDIT*
They told me I got rejected cos I lacked confidence and lost the feel of my character halfway. Sigh, if that's the case, guess I'll be more confident and act out roles as they are meant to be played out (instead of improving them cos I thought it'll be interesting)

Did a bad thing today, spread gossip (not untrue though) about someone and I shouldn't have. Gossip is so delicious though...

Spent my day from 5.30-12.56am with MSL merdeka night and choir welcome tea.

Tired but still need to study!! I still have my econs and new media work to finish. I'm done (sort of) with the current Southeast and French work. Lit not looked at yet.

Econs is killing me. Seriously. Plus CCA taking too much of my time?? < about 8 hours allocated for Archery and Choir, not including A Capella.

Had about 4-5 hours sleep last night so am tired.

God, What are you trying to tell me? What are you trying to do? What is my purpose here and Lord, please give me strength. God, please instill the fear of the Lord in my heart and keep my strong.

Hint to peeps: the rumour was about a sex tape (OAO)!! Maybe hall isn't such a good idea after all.

FOCUS ANDREA FOCUS!!

No comments: