Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stayed back in SG

I stayed back in sg this week. Cos I had so many assignments and needed to use the internet and discuss my assignment presentation.

But so far, I didn't really used my time wisely, did my reading and prepared a bit for presentation but I haven't started making notes yet or not. I studied last night and had supper. And woke up late in the morning and slept till 10 (in a way good, cos got my sleep from the previous night of only 4 hours), went for archery and came back at 2 and finished my readings till now, yay!

Some issues... well not really issue per se since I've sort of rationalize it is the number of CCA I'm taking or planning to take.

CCAs and the logic:
1) Archery: nt so serious, but a chance to exercise
2) NUS Comic and Animations Society: get to draw my manga stuff and attending conventions while getting CCA pts
3) Eusoff Choir: Not sure If I'll reject it, since I have so many culture stuff already
4) Dance Production Set Designer: I didn't plan to apply for it actually but a senior approach me about it since they knew I could draw and I was interested in it, plus, it's just few weeks on design, and maybe staying back during holidays to oversee everything.
5) Chingay Performer: also during holidays and a good experience?
6) Eusoff Works Phtography/ Design: Must attend all eusoff events: but technically, I'm attending anyway plus can learn how to use DSLR then can have awesome cosplay photoshoots and even $$ next time.
7) Eusoff Acapella: A good chance to try acapella and not sure if can get in or not.
8) Eusoff Drama: Also not sure if can get in or not, but always wanted to try.

Crap, it looks like a lot. 8 CCAs might kill me and my CAP. Well, technically, 2 of them is during holidays and 1 of them is not really serious, so 6 in total, or maybe 5 cos I'll quit Choir if I get the other 2. Choir, I heard is 3 times a week?? crazy, so is archery, I might not have a life after this.

Plus, studies are mad, I can't keep track of all the deadlines for all the assignments. Gotta start making notes for each subject and practice my language.

AND I want to join the National Manga Competition and the CF 100 days are looming, hooboy.

AND someone told me to help him in business, which is really up to me I guess, sigh...

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

GOD, I know I haven't been the best, I know I'm a sinner and I never repent, Lord God who loves me, please help me!!

To Hunny, I think I sent you an email to shigure in case you're angry that I didn't reply the sms. I reply via email cos sms no longer free after 12...

hugs

1 comment: