Monday, August 2, 2010

Butterfly

Sometimes I wish I didn't flit around.

It's really tiring at this moment. I want to take some time off. Rest. Relax.

Wash off all the grime, off body and soul and start afresh.

A time when I can back off and have a quiet time with God.

That's the problem. I've been spending time on all the wrong things.

Sometimes, it's tiring because I keep hoping I'll find perfect Christians, but because they don't follow the standards I'd hope to achieve, I get disappointed, because yet another person that I can't rely on.

Andrea, you just need to rely on God!

Sometimes, it's because I'm not sure if I acted rightly. Is it right to go out with someone and perhaps lead them on. Is it proper? I don't have enough biblical training for this. What should I do, Lord? And I feel like there is no one near to counsel me. It's hard.

Sometimes, I'm not sure if I should be socializing with this group or that group. I flit here. I flit there. But in the end, I don't have any flower to rest my tired wings upon. People are very kind, they treat me equally and all.

I really feel lost. God, can you give me an answer?

I'm confused. I have this philosophy that whatever happens in our life, God guides us and it's for our best, so don't question it. So when I think something bad is going to happen, I start to worry and then I stop myself.

I have to accept that bad things will happen to me right? If God wills it, then I shouldn't be afraid of rape and all right? << this is wrong thinking. I know it is! Just that I'm not strong enough in my faith.

tiring

tiring

tiring

tiring

2 comments:

Pa-no Renee said...

; A ; Bby! i'm sorry you feel that way..and it must be so cold right now. i'm with you! *gives virtual cookie*
This group or that, pick the one you feel most comfortable with? Or perhaps you feel the same for all.
then get the nicer ppl! but most importantly, it's the ppl from your very course i think. Have you met them yet, dear?

I pray you'll find a siew ern and mei fong hybrid there. So you can have the best of both worlds.
You deserve only the best and you're very special to me.

LOVE.JOY.PEACE.PATIENCE.KINDNESS.GOODNESS.GENTLENESS.FAITHFULNESS.SELF CONTROL.

God bless you!

Pa-no Renee said...

bby something's wrong. :( something's amiss.