Monday, August 16, 2010

Updating on the random complexities

Just ended CF gathering. Somehow, lack the motivation to worship God when doubts of proper teachings swirl in the mind.

Was reminded of how important testimony is!!

My non-Christian friend just asked me "Do Christians pray before lunch? Cos I never see you guys pray..."

I'm like "Yes, we pray! Just that I forget cos I don't have the right heart!"

I just messed up an opportunity to show how much I love God, when evidently I don't =( ANDREA, lu stupid!

Plus, 31 readings for Southeast Asia Studies?!? Worse than law!! And french was horrible cos I have ZERO knowledge about it, while some smart elect was easily showing us his wide range of vocab, giving the impression that my class are all talented in French. Sobs, sad andrea who is actually not very smart. =(

New Media seems interesting but everything is so technical! Orz, I'm judging and concluding too fast. And superbly FAT now<< cos no one and too tired to go out and exercise. only thing I can do? < eat less!

Also, rethinking why I didn't attempt to try architecture or take communication design =( I don't know if what I'm doing is right.

Oh well, at this stage, just let God lead.

"Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Do not be terrified; Do not be discourage, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go" Joshua 1:9

One last thought before I head to my bed

Why can't I be party that could be susceptible and influence by the wrong conduct of others? I wish others would live up to the same principles that God wants upheld. I wish other Christians would stop tempting me to fall and compromise to their standards. If only I know more people with that passion for God. If only, I had someone here that I can talk to everyday about God and how He changes lives!<< without that person thinking, "religious cahoot" I push myself too high up the pedestal, some Christians say, but is it wrong to want to live my life in a Christlike way?

"And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit" 2 Cor 3:18

1 comment:

Zew Mei Fong said...

Hey dear.

Know that i've been reading all your posts to know what has been happening ya :))

Take courage and take heart, the Lord is with you till the end. Though sometimes, ppl may not understand you, God does. And He sees the desires of your heart. All you gonna do is to keep running this race strong for Him and honour Him.

And I totally understand how you feel when you do not have a strong close christian friend over there. I faced the same thing too. Pray to God that He will send someone to you, it'll work really. That's how I've found mine too :))

Im keeping you in prayer. And of course, you can always let me know if you need any help. I'll be there for you ya. HUGS!