Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy day!!

Just finish archery and spent the afternoon discussing southeast asia project, finishing english literature tutorial and looking at a bit of new media as I watch the awesome, hilarious and cute shane dawson who is a christian and a virgin! That's not normal nowadays, so it's really cool. haha.

So going off to archery soon and feeling better about getting alto. Seems it's the harder part off choir and most singers are altos or tenors. Plus, you get to challenge yourself and train in term of harmonization.

The girl that got the drama post might reject it. Only 14 people got through the audition. But understandably, she plan to join a lot of other culture clubs plus her subject matter isn't easy, so it's really up to her. I say 'jia you' to her quietly in my unknown blog!

Plus, today is the audition day for dance production, which I'm part of the set design team. Yay! I had wanted to try out for it, on the condition there was no one I know or was terrified of there. I like starting things anew or fixing my problems in private. I don't confront, I quietly resolve in my heart to be better. So, in this case, I sort of ran away? Well, nobody was there and I was punctual, okay! The room was locked, and the aforesaid person was there on the phone and when I found out it was her who had rejected me, well, I sort of ran away. I'm quite sure she doesn't think too highly of me now haha.

Anyway, I'd always thought that I'll be better at culture here, but it seems I'm joining more organization stuff. If I'd known it'll be like this, I might have joined NUS Stage and try from there. But I'd really wanted to be active in hall and to be able to contribute. I was truly sincere and had a desire to learn. If the president only saw through that, and gave me a chance, it would have been beneficial, but life goes on.

So spilt milk problem here.

I'll just join next year or whatever. I wish they'll all be like the choir president, who picked people, not because they can sing, but because they were truly dedicated.

I've secretly resigned myself to the fact that I may be going to a residence next year.

Okay, going off for Choir Practice. Will update if need be, but will be skyping later with my dear hunny!

Remember andrea! Testimony!

On a side note, I'm growing fatter and happily indulging. ohohoho.Ahhhh and I lost my ring!!! orz, oh well. sobs

2 comments:

Pa-no Renee said...

Hi bby!! happy to skype with you too~~ ; 3 ;

i'm an alto too! hahah, s'okay, means we're like grunge rock cool, lol.

Pa-no Renee said...

i'm rooting for you hun.