Sunday, August 15, 2010

Musings of Despairity

I'm a bit confused, and I'm trying not to be.

I'm not sure if heading back to Malaysia each time, a good thing. There's too many things that I can't seem to cope with and the lack of sleep has impaired my brain... kinda.

There are so many things going on right now.

One warning bell has been ringing the entire time the last few hours.

The NEED to STUDY!

I need to study and get good grades, but the inability and lack of capability to do so impairs and overwhelms me. The time constraints becomes like painful bubbles in my already swollen up brain.

I need to get a scholarship!
I want to change faculty!
I need to stay in my hall!
I need to save money!
I need to earn money!
I need to level up the talents that I have!
I need to join CCAs and actually understand the meaning of the word CAP and MCS.

My printer is big and expensive and I need to figure out how to install it and get A4 paper and a proper toner before it dies =(

Sigh. I'm letting worldly things overwhelm me. Look back to God, Andrea. Look back.

Some warnings from the bible:
"...Get behind me Satan!...You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Mark 8:33

Mark 8 again:
"(v35) If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me(v36) What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul"

Don't lose your passion for God, Andrea!

A verse that struck my heart.

"Martha, Martha" the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better and it will not be taken away from her.
Luke10:41

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal." Mark6:19

No comments: